ST. Joseph's School (CBSE)
The emphasis is put on the following:
- To recognize, identify, and foster the unique capabilities of each student.
- To sensitize teachers as well as parents to promote each student’s holistic development in both academic and non-academic spheres.
- To foster creativity and critical thinking to encourage logical decision-making and innovation.
- To help develop life skills such as communication, cooperation, teamwork, and resilience.
- To design pedagogy that develops among the students a deep sense of respect towards the fundamental duties and constitutional values of our country.
- To help students to become men and women of character, ready to give themselves in the service of others.
- To courageously stand up for what is right and to uphold honesty, truth and good values.
- To make the students self-confident and highly motivated.
- To imbibe love, appreciation and respect for the diverse culture of our Indian society.
- To encourage the habit of independent judgment, reasoning and self-reliance.
- To inculcate dignity of labor, self-respect and love for others especially the less fortunate.
- To encourage a spirit of teamwork and strive for leadership through the various school activities.